Click on the following links for more information
- Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this site?
- Special Notice - if you are under 18 years of age
- Information collection and use
- Providing you with additional information and sharing your information
- Collection of non-personal information
- Chat rooms, notice boards, newsgroups
- Keeping our records accurate
- Security of your personal data
- Use of your personal information submitted to other web sites
- Submission of others personal information
The registered company EchoFeel controls the personal data collected on this site.
If you are under 18 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this site in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- create products or services that may meet your needs.
As part of the services offered to you through our site, the information you provide
to us may be transferred to other countries. By way of example, this may happen
if any of our servers or service providers are located in another country. These
countries may not have data protection laws equal to ours.
If we transfer your information outside of this country in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. In addition, if you use our services while travelling, your information may be transferred outside your home country in order to provide you with those services.
From time to time we would like to use your personal information for purposes other
than as set out in the above section. We believe that these additional uses will
be of benefit to you. However, we understand that you may not wish us to use your
information in this way. We will not use your information for the purposes set out
below if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this
way when submitting the information.
Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the below purposes, please let us know. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so. In such case we will, however, continue to use your personal data for the purposes set out in the above section for as long as it is reasonable to do so.
From time to time we would like to use the information you supply to us for:
- Market research and tracking of sales data
- informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by telephone
- giving the information to EchoFeel affiliate offices and companies, to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you.
In addition, from time to time we would like to give your name, address and e-mail and any other personal data you supply to us to selected third parties, which may be located in other countries. These third parties may use this information for:
- market research and tracking of sales data
- sending you information about their products and services
- giving the information to their affiliate offices and companies to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the web site from which you linked to our site. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this site.
We may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer
when you look at our site. We are able to read these cookies for information purposes
when you revisit our web site.
The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes the IP address, the date and time the PC visited the web site, what parts of our web site were looked at and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it represents a computer rather than a person.
We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the use of our web site and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether the web site is operating at an optimal level. This allows us to enhance our web offerings to you and to provide an enjoyable and an innovative online experience.
You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of the site.
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us.
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites even if:
- you accessed the third party web site using links from our web site; or
- you linked to our web site from a third party web site.
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any concerns or questions.